Trees in commercial landscapes enhance curb appeal, attract customers and increase employee productivity. They also contribute significantly to property value appreciation. Professional tree care is an investment that protects your equity and reduces your hazard risk.
Plant Health Care
We follow national pruning standards, which state that pruning should be performed only for a stated purpose. Pruning may be needed...
- To selectively remove dead, dying, diseased or weak branches, or to thin the crown
- To provide clearance by removing lower branches while maintaining the tree’s natural shape
- For a better view of objects beyond the tree
- To improve the structure, form and appearance of trees that have been vandalized, suffered storm damage or were severely mutilated during previous, unprofessional pruning
- To reduce the danger that visible hazards may cause
- To improve the tree health and structure
Root Zone Therapy
Hughes Landing Pad™ Playground Mulch
Hughes is proud to be a member of IPEMA (International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association), and offer certified IPEMA Playground Mulch. To be an IPEMA certified product, our Playground Mulch has passed IPEMA’s independent ASTM research tests for head impact safety, appropriate size, lack of any toxins and lack of metals. These tests are conducted annually to keep IPEMA certification and to ensure superior quality and safety. Improving playground safety is a core mission of IPEMA. We are proud to play a role in this continuing process, because many of us are parents ourselves, and also want to know our kids are safe on the playground. Please visit www.ipema.org to learn more about playground safety certification and standards.
We believe that for every tree removed, a new tree should be planted. With that in mind we are pleased to offer our commercial customers a larger selection of new trees. Our certified arborist from Hughes Tree Service can install your new trees.